Home / easyGo
The easyGO card, brought to Reading by Reading Borough Council, allows you to access different ways to travel with the ease of just one smart card.
So, now you can unlock a hire car, access a ReadyBike or jump on a bus with the tap of your easyGO card. Simple.
Once you have signed up for an easyGO card here, you can then add your ReadyBike access details onto your card if you’d like to.
Not a ReadyBike Member yet?
Click here to sign up with ReadyBike.
You should also have received a voucher code from us when you signed up for easyGO, giving you 6 HOURS free hire to get you started. Once you’ve registered and added some credit to your account, simply follow the instructions below to add your membership onto your easyGO card.
Already a ReadyBike Member, or just joined?
Great. All you need to do is:
1. Take your new easyGo card to any ReadyBike docking station
2. Login with your membership number and PIN
3. You will see a third menu option "Register a Card". Press 3 to select this option
4. Hold the easyGo card close to the reader on the console
5. You should hear a beep as the card is recognised
6. That's it, you can now use your easyGo card instead of typing in your membership number. Just walk up to a station, press the on button, hold you card to the reader, wait for the beep then enter your PIN and you're away
That’s it! We hope you enjoy using the ReadyBikes and your easyGO card around Reading.